Wednesday, October 3, 2007

So I had this super-geeky idea.

So I had been looking around on Craftster, and I came across someone knitting a scarf to look like the first scene of the first level of Super Mario Brothers. It was super awesome. (I have an idea myself that I came up with with a knitty friend to do a scarf/hat/armwarmer set with a bunch of characters from the original Nintendo games. ) At any rate, I saw the scarf a couple of days ago, and I had been in the car today with my husband at the wheel, and I'm thinking of all the characters I need to have the man find for me for my winter set. And it suddenly hits me. Wouldn't it be totally fantastic to knit or crochet (I think crochet would be easier) a blanket in the pattern of the map of the Zelda world? It's already a rectangle, so that works nicely. If anyone decides to do it, please let me know. I'd love to see how it turns out.

No comments: